What are the most comfortable dress shoes?
1. Clarks Men’s Tilden Cap Oxford Shoe -designed to last a long time, high quality shoe
2. Clarks Men’s Escalade Step Slip-On Loafer, handmade and designed to last
3. ECCO Men’s Helsinki Slip-on, by far one of the best as the shoe conforms to your foot
4. Rockport Leader 2 Bike Slip-On Loafer, provides a glove like fit
5. Stacy Adams Men’s Dunbar-Wingtip Oxford, great cushions in the shoe for comfort
6. ECCO Men’s New Jersey Lace Oxfords, also designed for classic look and durability
7. Rockport Men’s Waterproof Lead The Pack , waterproof and durable
8. Bostonian Men’s Ipswich Apron Oxford, fully cushioned footbed for long days
9. Nunn Bush Nelson Wingtip Oxford, have a built in gel footbed
10. Dockers Men’s Endow Lace-Up Oxford, waterproof and designed to conform to the foot
11. Bostonian Men’s Bolton Free Oxford, slip on and lightweight, they have a glove like fit as well
12. Florsheim Men’s Montinaro Oxford , memory foam insole for comfort
Are dress shoes comfortable?
Typically, dress shoes are not made for comfort. There are some companies that do strive to make their shoes feel better on the foot. Most people get inserts made of gel or foam in order to get maximum comfort.
Last Updated on